Re: Good News About New Edge

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah I pretty much use brave. It parses it just fine, especially when I get my tour briefings etc. I hope the brakeage in old chrome or what not is fixed and will come to brave soon ish. Lovinga pdf rendering.

On 20 Apr 2020, at 7:11, Brian Vogel wrote:

Ron,

           Thanks for the update.

            I am going to have to give Edge a whirl as a PDF reader just to try it out.  The fact that the screen reader search works well with the PDF reading functionality, along with copy and paste being easy as well, are both big bonuses.