Announcements in Word

Giles Turnbull

Hi all,

something I've only just noticed while using Word 365 with NVDA 2019.3 is that NVDA now announces when text has been cut, copied  or pasted, and when an action has been undone.

Simple question, is there any way to turn those announcements off? I like being told when bold has been turned on or off, for example, and likewise with tracked changes, but I don't need to be told when I've copied or pasted text.

I couldn't spot anything in the user guide,  nor by looking at all the NVDA settings options, nor  by searching the posts in this list.

Thanks for any info.

Giles