Re: Welcome to the NVDA Community Add-ons website - Kill NVDA #nvdaaddonsfeed

Sarah k Alawami

I've actually had that fail as I don't use that shortcut, and I don't have a shortcut on my desktop. I just hit windows r, type nvda hit enter and it should start up, but I have also had that barf.

On 20 Apr 2020, at 13:38, Robert Kingett wrote:

Glad to see the integration works. I admit, if NVDA crashes, though, couldn't you just hit CTRL, ALT, N?