Re: Can a developer test this for me?

Maria,

       There is a dropdown on that page that allows you to select English or Spanish, and I have the suspicion that if you don't do so you end up somehow "stumbling into" the Spanish language side of the site (which is still based in the USA).

        When I select US along with the English radio button, it takes me here:  https://www.manpower.com/ManpowerUSA/home/!ut/p/z1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfIjo8ziTfw9zDw9nA18LFyDjAwczTwDjYw9jIydPY31w_Wj9KOASgxwAEcD_eDUvPjQYP2C7LxyABr7J-Y!/dz/d5/L0lHSkovd0RNQUZrQUVnQSEhLzROVkUvZW4!/

If that direct link doesn't work for you, search for the Language Selector Menu Button and activate it.  This is where the country dropdown and language radio buttons are revealed.