Re: Forcing NVDA Find versus Browser Find

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 11:34 AM, Gene wrote:
The question needs more discussion.
Only if others want to discuss it.

However, in at least partial answers to your question based on my single experience:  Not new (has been happening for a long time now).  Can't speak as to whether it's limited to Win10 or not.  If Win7 is still being supported by NVAccess then that matters, and if it's not it doesn't.  And I'd hope that active support for any OS would not go on for any longer than 1 year after any OS goes out of support by its maker.  Passive "it still works" is an entirely different matter.