From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 11:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Add-On Updater: Is there a way to force it to check for updates?

Jesse,

           Thank you very much, and, yes, it helps a lot.   I feel really, really foolish when I know I've actually checked that menu, but stopped scanning at the Manage Add-Ons item, and activating it.

           Having that option in the Tools menu makes perfect sense, but if there is a way to duplicate it via button in the actual Add-Ons Manager settings I think that would be a good idea as well.

            But I've given myself a big ol' dope slap on this one!!