Re: Is there a way to change the volume of NVDA's sounds?

Kevin Cussick

that is not the sounds that is the voice.

On 21/04/2020 17:49, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, John,
Go to the voice menu with NVDA insert V. You’ll be in the voices menu. Tab until you hear volume. If it’s at 100 percent, use the left arrow to lower it.
Hope this helps.
Rosemarie
*From: *John Isige <mailto:gwynn@...>
*Sent: *Tuesday, April 21, 2020 9:42 AM
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *[nvda] Is there a way to change the volume of NVDA's sounds?
Hi all.
Pretty straightforward question, can it be done? I'm listening to some
fairly faint videos so I have to crank my volume up. I lower the volume
of my synth with the ring, but NVDA's sounds, e.g. going in and out of
focus mode, are still pretty loud in comparison to everything else. I
suppose I could just turn that sound off if it comes down to it, but I
figured I'd find out if I'm missing something obvious first.