Re: Is there a way to change the volume of NVDA's sounds?

Tony Malykh

Yes, I wrote an add-on for that - it's called Tony's enhancements. Once you install it you can adjust NVDA volume by pressing NVDA+Control+PageUp/PageDown.

--Tony

On 4/21/2020 9:42 AM, John Isige wrote:
Hi all.

Pretty straightforward question, can it be done? I'm listening to some fairly faint videos so I have to crank my volume up. I lower the volume of my synth with the ring, but NVDA's sounds, e.g. going in and out of focus mode, are still pretty loud in comparison to everything else. I suppose I could just turn that sound off if it comes down to it, but I figured I'd find out if I'm missing something obvious first.