From: "Sandesh computer trainer HR" <rh.sandesh@...>
To: "nvda" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 7:43 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA voice profiles are not functioning in latest NVDA after changing synthesizer

Hi friends,
Seeking your assistance to resolve below NVDA strange problem.
I have updated to latest version NVDA.
Soon after I have change synthesizer A P 4. Later I have exit the NVDA.
While verifying NVDA features. I have reactivated NVDA through short key.
Unable to hear the NVDA voice.
I have reinstalled NVDA yesterday twice.
Still I am unable to listen NVDA voices.

With regards,
Sandesh HR