Re: Trying to get a hold of AudioTheme iPhone package?

Gerardo,

              That would be because this is an NVDA add-on, and, thus, only for the PC platform.  The developer's e-mail address is listed on the very webpage you make reference to, and contacting him would be the appropriate next step.  I very much doubt that there is a version of this for iPhone, but only he can answer that.

               As a note for the future, general questions relating to iPhone apps are off topic for the group, though I can see why you asked this one specifically, as someone appears to have stated that there is an iPhone equivalent of the NVDA Add-On.  There is no evidence of that at the add-on developer's GitHub page.