Re: Trying to get a hold of AudioTheme iPhone package?

Also, if it's an iOS audio theme for the Audio Themes add-on you're looking for, I can't find one on the GitHub page or elsewhere via web search.

It is entirely possible that someone has created one, but as you've requested, they'd have to share it here.  And it's fine to do so if we're talking about a audio theme of any sort that can be used with the Audio Themes Add-On.