Re: Trying to get a hold of AudioTheme iPhone package?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 03:44 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
I’m wanting a package that would have iOS sounds for the NVDA [Audio Themes Add-on]
Yes, and that's what I finally figured out you were probably making reference to.  Unless someone has created one, and sees your request, I can find absolutely nothing "out there on the web" that indicates such exists and is available for download.