From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 3:34 PM
To: NVDA discussion <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] are there hot keys for raising and lowering speed of speech?

Use the voice ring, nvda control shift left right and up down arrows, I think. I'm in laptop mode but consult the quick start guide to know the keyboard commands for the voice ring. I don't know if this is what it is called in the manual but hope that helps a bit.

Blessings and happy Wednesday

On 22 Apr 2020, at 15:13, Curtis Delzer wrote:

Hi, and thanks for replying. In 2 other screen readers I have there are hot keys for raising and lowering the speed of speech, without going into menus, etc.
How about NVDA? If so, I just plain missed them.
--
Curtis Delzer
HS

curtis@...