Re: are there hot keys for raising and lowering speed of speech?

Sarah k Alawami

Bleh, I need to remember the actual name. Hey, at least I was close, right?

I hope that helps the person as I'm not sure if they wanted the desktop or laptop keys. Sorry about typing, my right hand is suffering a lot of joint pain right now, so looks like i need to take a brake. Hopefully this will not effect my job. Bleh.

Anyway, Take care all and I learned, or relearned somethingn new.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page YOu will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 22 Apr 2020, at 15:36, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Called synth settings ring, and on desktop layout, Control+NVDA+arrow keys (left/right to move between settings, up/down arrow to change settings).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 3:34 PM
To: NVDA discussion <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] are there hot keys for raising and lowering speed of speech?

Use the voice ring, nvda control shift left right and up down arrows, I think. I'm in laptop mode but consult the quick start guide to know the keyboard commands for the voice ring. I don't know if this is what it is called in the manual but hope that helps a bit.

Blessings and happy Wednesday

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page YOu will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 22 Apr 2020, at 15:13, Curtis Delzer wrote:

Hi, and thanks for replying. In 2 other screen readers I have there are hot keys for raising and lowering the speed of speech, without going into menus, etc.
How about NVDA? If so, I just plain missed them.
--
Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.