Re: are there hot keys for raising and lowering speed of speech?

Sarah k Alawami

Bleh, I need to remember the actual name. Hey, at least I was close, right?

I hope that helps the person as I'm not sure if they wanted the desktop or laptop keys. Sorry about typing, my right hand is suffering a lot of joint pain right now, so looks like i need to take a brake. Hopefully this will not effect my job. Bleh.

Anyway, Take care all and I learned, or relearned somethingn new.

On 22 Apr 2020, at 15:36, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Called synth settings ring, and on desktop layout, Control+NVDA+arrow keys (left/right to move between settings, up/down arrow to change settings).

Cheers,

Joseph