Re: Trying to get a hold of AudioTheme iPhone package?

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Maybe if he could record the IOS sound scheme individual file by individual file and then move them somehow to the PC and rename them to conform to NVDA wave file names in the NVDA\Waves folder and paste the converted and renamed files into that folder, he could achieve what he wants.  Personally, I like the original NVDA sound scheme better than anything I have herd so far.  I did not like the new sound scheme that was proposed and then dropped for 2018 releases.  I got a copy of those sound files, copied them into the folder with the default wave files and had it that way for about a day. I over wrote them with the original sound files a day later because I simply didn't like the change.

On 4/22/2020 3:48 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 03:44 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
I’m wanting a package that would have iOS sounds for the NVDA [Audio Themes Add-on]
Yes, and that's what I finally figured out you were probably making reference to.  Unless someone has created one, and sees your request, I can find absolutely nothing "out there on the web" that indicates such exists and is available for download.

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"