From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 6:16 PM
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 infoormation

Hi Nicholas,

I amusing Windows 10 without any problems using NVDA 2016.2.1 and JAWS 17. I
don't use Openbook but I found an article on the web that I think should
encourage you to go ahead and use Openbook 8:
https://groups.io/g/blindtech/topic/openbook_on_windows_10_does/788771?p=,,,
20,0,0,0:RecentPostDate,,,20,2,0,788771

Would this be any help?

All the best,

Cearbhall

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.