Re: NVDA voice profiles are not functioning in latest NVDA after changing synthesizer

Quentin Christensen

Once you adjusted the volume does the voice behave ok?

I don't have any SAPI 4 voices anymore to check.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 4:15 PM Sandesh computer trainer HR <rh.sandesh@...> wrote:
HI friend,
By using Narrator I have did above settings which you have mention.
But Microsoft AP 4 is not working.

Now reinstall NVDA and change the synthesizer from E-speak to
Microsoft AP 4. Immediately NVDA was working without voice. Later I
have  checked in volume control. NVDA volume was 0. Later increase it.

Look like Microsoft AP 4 has few issues with NVDA of latest version.

With regards,
Sandesh HR