Re: A question about Vocalizer

Sylvie Duchateau

Hello,

In addition to what Rui said, from a non commercial point of view, it depends on what you are looking for.

As I work in different languages, English, French, German, after I have tested both products, I prefer using Tiflotecnia's voices, as language switching works fine.

I also had the impression that the voices from code factory were less responsive.

If you like the eloquence synthesiser, you'd better take Code Factory's solution as you get the eloquence voices and the nuance voices.

Best

Sylvie

Le 23/04/2020 à 16:30, Rui Fontes a écrit :

Hello!

The makers are Tiflotecnia, my company, and CodeFactory...

We have a better technical support and a better automatic language switching...

They have more languages and voices... at least untill now...

Best regards,

Customer support

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 01:36 de 23/04/2020, Jesse Farquharson escreveu:

Hello folks, quick question.

What is the difference between the two commercially available Vocalizer synths for NVDA? Sorry, I can't recall the sellers off the top of my head.

Thanks in advance.