Re: Torrents in QBitTorrent, or other accessible torrent clients.

Sascha Cowley

I personally use Transmission. The only issue I really have with it is that the only thing that is read in the torrent list is the torrent name. However, if you use OCR while the list item is highlighted, you can read the download progress.

On 24/04/2020 04:00, John Isige wrote:
Hi all. I'm back with another question.

I've been using QBitTorrent for torrents, but so far as I can tell, the list of torrents is inaccessible. So I've been using the web interface. While that's accessible, my problem is this. Say I have, I dunno, twelve torrents going. I want to delete seven of them. In the web interface, I have to pick one, delete it, pick another one, delete it, and so on. Is there a way to do this in QBitTorrent itself, so I can pick multiple torrents and just delete them? Ideally it would also ask me if I wanted to delete the actual data or not.

Alternatively, can anybody recommend another client that's accessible? I was using utorrent/mu torrent, whatever it's called, but one place I check doesn't like it anymore because it has some sort of security issue or something. That's why I switched to QBitTorrent. It wasn't really accessible either. You'd think a list box wouldn't be that hard but apparently torrent client designers like to make them non-standard or something. So if anybody's got something really accessible, I'd love to know about it. Maybe that is QBitTorrent and I'm just missing something.