notification staying in nvda

Hi all.

Just noticed this in the 2019.3 version of nvda.

I am using latest windows 19.9 build 815, I have noticed that when you get either a notification from windows security or something in start or get any notification at all, that has it up in a window, then you go to activation centre to clear it, while it clears there is a notification window which is empty by the way just staying there on screen.

Restarting nvda doesn't usually fix it and I have to reboot to make the thing stop.

Nvda states in the log that it is a os error and a live region error.

Fragment follows

ERROR - NVDAObjects.behaviors.LiveText._monitor (08:20:07.575) - Dynamic_KeyboardHandlerBasedTypedCharSupportWinConsoleIAccessibleWindowNVDAObject._monitorThread (3780):
Error getting initial lines
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "NVDAObjects\behaviors.pyc", line 288, in _monitor
  File "NVDAObjects\window\winConsole.pyc", line 73, in _getTextLines
  File "winConsoleHandler.pyc", line 127, in getConsoleVisibleLines
  File "wincon.pyc", line 77, in GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo
OSError: [WinError 6] The handle is invalid.
ERROR - unhandled exception (08:25:38.206) - MainThread (4452):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "wx\core.pyc", line 3240, in <lambda>
  File "browseMode.pyc", line 469, in run
  File "browseMode.pyc", line 934, in __init__
  File "browseMode.pyc", line 992, in initElementType
  File "browseMode.pyc", line 1012, in filter
  File "virtualBuffers\__init__.pyc", line 123, in label
  File "browseMode.pyc", line 232, in _getLabelForProperties
  File "virtualBuffers\__init__.pyc", line 120, in propertyGetter
  File "virtualBuffers\__init__.pyc", line 149, in _getControlFieldAttribs
LookupError
ERROR - speech.manager.SpeechManager._handleIndex (08:26:02.645) - MainThread (4452):
Error running speech callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "speech\manager.pyc", line 404, in _handleIndex
  File "speech\commands.pyc", line 260, in run
  File "sayAllHandler.pyc", line 145, in <lambda>
  File "sayAllHandler.pyc", line 174, in lineReached
  File "documentBase.pyc", line 24, in makeTextInfo
  File "virtualBuffers\__init__.pyc", line 207, in __init__
  File "textInfos\offsets.pyc", line 460, in __init__
  File "virtualBuffers\__init__.pyc", line 225, in _getStoryLength
OSError: [WinError 1775] A null context handle was passed from the client to the host during a remote procedure call

Is this an issue with windows or an nvda issue.

If this is a issue with windows does it exist on the 2004 rc at this time or not.

If not then  I will just update when it comes time to do so as usual.

Its not a big showstopper but I have had it appear on multiple devices, on builds of windows 10 from 1903 up and I have seen it on 18 xx builds to.

Not as much but it does happen.

I think it has to do with if the notification is focused or not but mostly I don't even dismiss the notifications or move them to action centre, I just clear them out after reading.

I guess I could just turn them all off but if I do that I won't get messages and that could be a problem in of itself.