Re: Torrents in QBitTorrent, or other accessible torrent clients.

Sascha Cowley

Okay. I should be clear, then, that I am referring to Transmission-QT, in which I haven't experienced those issues.

On 24/04/2020 07:03, Rob Hudson wrote:
Sascha Cowley via groups.io <sascha.camille=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I personally use Transmission. The only issue I really have with it is
that the only thing that is read in the torrent list is the torrent
name. However, if you use OCR while the list item is highlighted, you
can read the download progress.
I run transmission-daemon on my linux box, and transmission-remote-gui on windows The.
The torrent list reads with screen review. However, you must single click on a torrent and use the pgdup/up keys to scroll. No arrow support.