Re: Torrents in QBitTorrent, or other accessible torrent clients.

JM Casey

I still use u/mutorrent.
It's nota great solution but if Qbittorent has a context menu or something you could always check the properties to make sure you know which one you are on. Then you can remember the sequence, select the ones you want and delete them.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Isige
Sent: April 23, 2020 2:00 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Torrents in QBitTorrent, or other accessible torrent clients.

Hi all. I'm back with another question.

I've been using QBitTorrent for torrents, but so far as I can tell, the list of torrents is inaccessible. So I've been using the web interface.
While that's accessible, my problem is this. Say I have, I dunno, twelve torrents going. I want to delete seven of them. In the web interface, I have to pick one, delete it, pick another one, delete it, and so on. Is there a way to do this in QBitTorrent itself, so I can pick multiple torrents and just delete them? Ideally it would also ask me if I wanted to delete the actual data or not.

Alternatively, can anybody recommend another client that's accessible? I was using utorrent/mu torrent, whatever it's called, but one place I check doesn't like it anymore because it has some sort of security issue or something. That's why I switched to QBitTorrent. It wasn't really accessible either. You'd think a list box wouldn't be that hard but apparently torrent client designers like to make them non-standard or something. So if anybody's got something really accessible, I'd love to know about it. Maybe that is QBitTorrent and I'm just missing something.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.