From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Robinett
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to interact with a notification dialogue

I have this same question. I generally consider myself an NVDA power user and a very proficient Windows 10 user but I can’t find an easy answer to this either and I’ve scoured various forums and websites looking for an answer.

On Apr 23, 2020, at 4:51 PM, Jeff Samco <jsamco@...> wrote:

 For instance, when I connect some external media storage, like a SD card, the notification comes up for selecting how to interact with it. I can read the dialogue with NCDA Key + B. But I cannot move between selections nor confirm one. How does one do this?

Jeff