Re: Windows 10 infoormation

Kevin Cussick

you will not have really any problem using and running windows10, try and get the best computer you can afford if you can get one with an ssd do that this will speed things up loads. good luck.

On 14/08/2016 15:49, Nicholas Stevens wrote:
Hi all,
Hope somebody can maybe assist me with some Windows 10 inforrmation.
I'm considering maybe buying a computer which is running Windows 10 to
repllace this computer which is old and giving me plenty of problems. Is
it very easy to use Windows 10 or is it a huge adjustment? I have
previously worked on a pc rnning Windows 8.
My mane questions for thee moment are:
1. I use Openbook 8.0 for scanning and reading documents. Would I be
able to run it on Windows 10 or would I have to purchase another copy?
2. Is there a certain amount of memory that I should get when upgrading
to Windows 10 or doesn't it make a differencce. I'm aware that I have to
run NVDA as Jaws doesn't support Windows 10 unless upgrading to the
latest Jaws.
If anybody has any other advice and tips for me I would really apreciate
it.
I llook forward too your responses.
Regards
Nicholas