From: Jacob Kruger
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 2:58 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Any desktop client for twitter with NVDA

I've never bothered with anything else besides TWBlue, and, had it up and running just now, and, seemed fine?

Jacob Kruger
+2782 413 4791
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-04-24 11:12 AM, Ketan Kothari wrote:

Dear  Jacob,

TWBlue started to act funny with me since last 2 days.  Any other option?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On 2020-04-24 10:47 AM, Ketan Kothari wrote:

Dear Friends,

Is there any client other than TWBlue that works with twitter?  Please do help.

Thank you.

Ketan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10