Navigating Google Images search results

Luke Robinett

Hi,
While I generally find most Google sites/apps very accessible, I continue to struggle with the search results from Google images. I can get to where the search results are listed but when I click on one of them, it’s unclear what is happening. Is it showing me and enlarged version of the photo? If so, how do I navigate to that so I can copy or save it? Or is it taking me to the source website where the image is from? I did some googling before posting this but couldn’t find any helpful information. Any tips or best practices would be much welcomed.