Re: Add-On Updater: Is there a way to force it to check for updates?

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 06:24 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
under tools in NVDA, there is no "check for add-on updates."
there is, "manage add-ons," but that is it in this version I am running.
What version of NVDA are you running?  I have found the "Check for Add-On updates" item at the very bottom of the menu you are already in.  I can either down-arrow to it or hit A twice to land on it once that menu is open via NVDA+N,T

I'm running 2019.3, and have the Add-Ons Updater add-on installed, which I believe is a requirement for this menu item to appear.