Re: Torrents in QBitTorrent, or other accessible torrent clients.

JM Casey

Yeah. I deactivated a lot of the nonsense utorrent comes with and it works pretty well now and doesn't crash. Still, there are some snags here and there...

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: April 24, 2020 3:12 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Torrents in QBitTorrent, or other accessible torrent clients.

Honestly have been wishing for someone to code a really good torrent program for a while now. The options we have kind of suck in different ways.

On 4/23/20, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:
I still use u/mutorrent.
It's nota great solution but if Qbittorent has a context menu or
something you could always check the properties to make sure you know
which one you are on. Then you can remember the sequence, select the
ones you want and delete them.