From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nicholas Stevens
Sent: 14 August 2016 20:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 infoormation

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I'll definitely check i out. See link of possible computer I was thinking of. Let me know what you think of it.

Regards

Nicholas.

Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 6:25 PM

I’m in the process of making the switch to Windows 10 on my work machine and, trying it on one of our home machines, I have to say I’m impressed with how responsive it seems and how different it’s not, from Windows 7 that is.

I do have to do some digging to find things that have been renamed or placed in odd locations but if you’ve used Windows 8 in any form, the locations are similar. I may have even converted my husband who is a devout Windows 8.1 pro user.

Jenine Stanley

On Aug 14, 2016, at 12:16 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra@...> wrote:

Hi Nicholas,

I amusing Windows 10 without any problems using NVDA 2016.2.1 and JAWS 17. I
don't use Openbook but I found an article on the web that I think should
encourage you to go ahead and use Openbook 8:
https://groups.io/g/blindtech/topic/openbook_on_windows_10_does/788771?p=,,,
20,0,0,0:RecentPostDate,,,20,2,0,788771

Would this be any help?

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e:
cearbhall.omeadhra@...

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.
Try Spam Reader (
http://www.spam-reader.com) for free now!