From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Governor staten
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 11:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using a dual boot system with NVDA

Out of curiosity, what software do you use that doesn't work in Windows 10?

To answer your question, NVDA will not come up early enough in the boot process for you to see the boot choices. Have you considered virtual machines?

On 4/25/2020 12:34 PM, Fresh Start wrote:

I’ve never used a dual system boot on the same computer.  But my situation makes this necessary.

Will NVDA let me hear the choice when the computer gets up to that point?  Thanks for any help in advance.

I will be using Windows seven and ten on the same computer.  Reason is two pieces of very much used recording software won’t work in Windows ten.