Re: Using a dual boot system with NVDA

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 01:00 PM, Fresh Start wrote:
After talking to Bill McCann yesterday he said those two programs will no longer with Win10 because the “Windows Classic view” feature is removed.
Which I simply do not buy.  I have programs that date from the XP era that will still run under Windows 10 (all of those require compatibility mode).

As I said in private correspondence, I have yet to encounter a single Win7 era program that will not run perfectly well under Windows 10, and I really doubt those two are any exception.  I'd certainly be trying them on a Windows 10 system before accepting this assertion.