From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fresh Start
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 10:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using a dual boot system with NVDA

Never used virtual machines.  I am using Sonar 8.5 and Cake Talk.  After talking to Bill McCann yesterday he said those two programs will no longer with Win10 because the “Windows Classic view” feature is removed.

His comment was, “Well that ws a great run but the program is history.”  Sad since  I put around $5,000.00 in to the programs since late 1990’s.  I am a retired totally blind assistive tech instructor.  I loved Sonar and Cake Talk because they allowed for multi-track recording.  Then when saving, Sonar mixed the tracks together In to one file.  Of course you could make any changes to each track before saving the complete package.  It worked in our recording studio we had at the school and in my recording studio at home.  I do use Sound Forge weekly for church podcasts and podcast for the educational center where I work once a week.  But I don’t know how or if it is even possible to do multi-track recordings with SF.

In Sonar, I could have a track of music playing and a vocalist would be singing.  I’ve added  upt to 16 tracks in Sonar.  Then saving puts all together as explained above.

Sorry for such a long email.