Re: Using a dual boot system with NVDA

Fresh Start

I will try them as you suggested.  I usually turn to this list for wise recommendations.  Thanks again.  I will let you know how things go.  It will be about a week.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 12:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using a dual boot system with NVDA

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 01:00 PM, Fresh Start wrote:

After talking to Bill McCann yesterday he said those two programs will no longer with Win10 because the “Windows Classic view” feature is removed.

Which I simply do not buy.  I have programs that date from the XP era that will still run under Windows 10 (all of those require compatibility mode).

As I said in private correspondence, I have yet to encounter a single Win7 era program that will not run perfectly well under Windows 10, and I really doubt those two are any exception.  I'd certainly be trying them on a Windows 10 system before accepting this assertion.