Re: accessing mail headers in Thunderbird

Ron Canazzi

Hello:

Try pressing control + end to move to the end of the message.  Then try tabbing.  It still may take 3 or 4 tab presses, but I usually get to the headers that way.

On 4/25/2020 2:28 PM, Akshaya Choudhary wrote:
Hello guys,
I cannot access the mail headers of the newsletters I receive in thunderbird. In the message, when I tab, it goes to several links inside the message itself and never lands in the header section, where FROM and SUBJECT information is given. In contrast, headers of other normal mails are easily accessible by pressing the TAB key several times. Please help. --
Regards,
Sociohack

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.