Re: are there hot keys for raising and lowering speed of speech?

Curtis Delzer

Hi Sarah, as per usual, you are, as they say in some British circles and others, "spot on."
THANK YOU

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 4/22/2020 3:33 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Use the voice ring, nvda control shift left right and up down arrows, I think. I'm in laptop mode but consult the quick start guide to know the keyboard commands for the voice ring. I don't know if this is what it is called in the manual but hope that helps a bit.
Blessings and happy Wednesday
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. <http://www.tffppodcast.com>
Our discord <http://discord.tffppodcast.com> is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum <http://twitch.tv/ke7zum>] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.
For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page <http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum> and my tffp lbry page <http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast> YOu will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.
Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here <Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>
On 22 Apr 2020, at 15:13, Curtis Delzer wrote:
Hi, and thanks for replying. In 2 other screen readers I have there
are hot keys for raising and lowering the speed of speech, without
going into menus, etc.
How about NVDA? If so, I just plain missed them.
--
Curtis Delzer
HS