K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 4/22/2020 3:36 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Called synth settings ring, and on desktop layout, Control+NVDA+arrow keys (left/right to move between settings, up/down arrow to change settings).
Cheers,
Joseph
*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Sarah k Alawami
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 22, 2020 3:34 PM
*To:* NVDA discussion <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] are there hot keys for raising and lowering speed of speech?
Use the voice ring, nvda control shift left right and up down arrows, I think. I'm in laptop mode but consult the quick start guide to know the keyboard commands for the voice ring. I don't know if this is what it is called in the manual but hope that helps a bit.
Blessings and happy Wednesday
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. <http://www.tffppodcast.com>
Our discord <http://discord.tffppodcast.com> is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum <http://twitch.tv/ke7zum>] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.
For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page <http://lbry.tv/@ke7zum> and my tffp lbry page <http://lbry.tv/@tffppodcast> YOu will also be able to buy some of my products and eBooks there.
Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here <Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>
On 22 Apr 2020, at 15:13, Curtis Delzer wrote:
Hi, and thanks for replying. In 2 other screen readers I have there
are hot keys for raising and lowering the speed of speech, without
going into menus, etc.
How about NVDA? If so, I just plain missed them.
--
Curtis Delzer
HS