Re: are there hot keys for raising and lowering speed of speech?

Howard Traxler

Hi folks,
I have a desktop keyboard but find it more convenient to set my NVDA to laptop.

When I try to use the synth settings ring, the NVDA plus shift plus control with left or right do nothing.  And when I do the NVDA plus shift plus control with up or down, I can make it faster but not slower.  It keeps getting faster by fives and gets so fast that I can't understand it.  To get it back to normal, I have to use JAWS or Narrator.  This is a bit disconcerting.

Howard

On 4/25/2020 6:59 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
thanks Joseph. BTW, hope you can enjoy the DAISY book I uploaded to NV_Access.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 4/22/2020 3:36 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,

Called synth settings ring, and on desktop layout, Control+NVDA+arrow keys (left/right to move between settings, up/down arrow to change settings).

Cheers,

Joseph