Re: Call for a tutorial

Sarah k Alawami

There is no such thing as a free lunch. For the third one, google for the reapers accessibility wiki. You will find lots of stuff there including a list you can join. This was actually posted on the archives here, please look at those first. I do recommend the reapers list by the way, all of them on there rock.

On 26 Apr 2020, at 1:59, Emmanuel Junaid wrote:

Hi! Please can I get free tutorial on the following:
A. How to instal windows as a blind person using screen reader?
B. Goldwave.
C. Reaper.