Re: A question about Vocalizer

Sarah k Alawami

Is that driver not going to be posted at your home page soon? I find it odd that as of now it is not as nvda 19.3 has ben out for at least 2 months and people are finding it hard to find your updated driver(s).

Take care.

On 26 Apr 2020, at 6:50, Rui Fontes wrote:

Hello!

I have already sent you a link to our latest driver...

For NVDA 2019.2.1 or previous, use the 3.0.14 driver found at our page, vocalizer-nvda.com.

For NVDA 2019.3.1 or posterior, use the driver found at:

https://www.tiflotecnia.net/Instal/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.1.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 02:27 de 26/04/2020, Jesse Farquharson escreveu:

Hello Rui. Can you confirm that Tiflotecnia's version of Vocalizer is NVDA 2019.3 compatible? Upon downloading the driver I was told it was incompatible.

Thanks.