From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 11:26 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] A caution especially in these times

There is a new cumulative update for Windows 10 for Microsoft. I've seen contradictory things about how many Windows users are having bad effects from it but especially now, with social contact not desired, I think it’s a good idea to wait to see if a fix is released before applying this update.
You wouldn't want to have computer problems perhaps requiring service by someone coming to your house or you going somewhere.

It is cumulative update KB4549951.

If you do a search for this update, you will see articles about it including Kim Komando, Windows Next, and Bleeping Computer.

I might not have sent a message under normal conditions but these aren't normal times.