From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 infoormation

If I have an opinion that differs from someone elses, and if I think another opinion is bad advice, I have every right to express it in a civil manner.  And indeed, I may be helping people by doing so

Just because someone expresses an opinion doesn't mean that it can't or shouldn't be challenged.  Your argument implies that all opinions are equal and that there is no reason to challenge an opinion you disagree with.  I'll let list members decide if they believe mine or the original opinion is better.  I won't argue the question.  Some people may decide neither is better.

From
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 4:50 PM

Geeno hate to say it dude, but here it go. Opinions are ass holes. Everyone has them including you. Its just advice. Now let us proceed with other list delemas shall we? Gracias.

On 8/14/2016 5:36 PM, Gene wrote:
I don't think it is good procedure to give general advice such as to get the best computer you can afford.  Would you tell someone to get the most expensive car or stereo or television they can afford?  A lot of people don't need anything more than a computer in the moderate price range.  They don't need machines designed for power users or gamers.  In addition, some people may not care if they have an SSD or not.  I don't.  My computer is plenty fast for my needs and desires.

Get the best you can afford is as bad general advice for computers as for anything else you are contemplating purchasing.

Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 4:14 PM

you will not have really any problem using and running windows10,   try
and get the best computer you can afford if you can get one with an ssd
do that this will speed things up loads.   good luck.