locked Re: A caution especially in these times

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 03:06 PM, Gene wrote:
I should add that I sent my message to alert people but it may be that further discussion should be in the chat group. There will be people there who can discuss such questions.
And I would suggest that anyone with questions regarding any aspect of Windows 10 join the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users group.  It is a far better source, and more active source, of Windows 10 information than our Chat Subgroup ever will be.

But, since this was clearly meant as a user advisory, which I allowed, but has now spun into an ongoing and off-topic discussion, this topic is locked.