Re: What'sapp on PC?

Clement Chou

Thanks. Saw all the keyboard shortcuts. I couldn't find an accessible
way to send audio messages, though.

On 4/26/20, Sean <s.tolstoyevski@...> wrote:
Navigating between the list with the arrow keys when NVDA + space is
pressed in the message list is like navigating the desktop.

NVDA itself can sometimes focus on writing areas.
I was navigating with the letter "b" to get rid of this damn thing.

And you should read the shortcut keys from the website.
There are good things.

On 27/04/2020 01:16, Clement Chou wrote:
Just downloaded this today because I joined a couple more groups and
having to catch up with messages on my phone is inconvenient when I'm
always at my computer. Are there any tips or tricks people have found
for using the pc client with NVDA?

--

Sean

* Twitter: Friedrich Sargon <https://twitter.com/FriedrichSargon>
* Email: seantolstoyevski@...
<mailto:seantolstoyevski@...>
* GitHub: SeanTolstoyevski <https://github.com/SeanTolstoyevski/>

I’m student and programmer. I write often Python, sometimes Go and rare
C++.
I can understand Turkish and English.