Question: Are there any tutorials on backup and restore helpful for NVDA users who totally rely on speech or Braille?

Laurie Mehta

Does anyone have a tutorial on image backup and restore using something that works well with NVDA?
Thanks, LM

On Sunday, April 26, 2020, 12:10:27 PM PDT, Rob Hudson <rob_hudson_3182@gmx.com> wrote:
in part
Perhaps a document should be composed walking newbies through the steps of taking an image backup and restoring it. I personally use active@ diskimage lite to do this. Because you can take a snapshot while the system is running and then restore it from the windows PE. This is the procedure I've been doing for a long time. But I'd be interested to find out how many average computer users know how to do such a thing, or even know it's possible, let alone possible to restore such an image backup with speech. Such a tutorial would greatly benefit the community, I think.