Re: accessing mail headers in Thunderbird

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brian,

I have my normal headers displayed, but for some reason, some e-mails when displaying are difficult to access the headers. Normally you should be able to back tab to the headers, but sometimes, I find I have to press control + end to move to the bottom of the message and then press tab a number of times until I start hearing the headers.  Just why this happens I can't figure out.

On 4/26/2020 4:58 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
One has to have the header area of a message displayed in Thunderbird before it can be traversed by NVDA (or period, for that matter).

ALT+V, H, A shows all of the header in a split window above the message body.

ALT+V, H, N shows the normal (abbreviated) header fields that most people are interested in.

You can't get to what is not on display.  It also has nothing to do with NVDA, really.  It's just a truism.

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"