Re: navigating the participants list in a zoom meeting with NVDA?

Ralf Kefferpuetz

This issue came up with one of their updates in the last 2 weeks. What you can do is to maximize the participants Window so that you have as much as possible users in your participants List visible.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Moore
Sent: Montag, 27. April 2020 02:33
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] navigating the participants list in a zoom meeting with NVDA?

Hi all. so if you are in or particularly hosting a meeting with 5 or 6 participants, this doesn't seem to be an issue. However, I was in a meeting today with 48 participants and when I open the participant list to perform some actions on people, NVDA doesn't scrole the list properly. It seems to be a list box but if I arrow up and down, it only shows me 6 or 7 and doesn't wrap. I actually think this might be new as I don't remember this being a thing a month or so ago. Has anyone figured out a good way of making this work?

Brian.