Re: Using GoToMeeting (conferencing tool) with NVDA

David Griffith

I found it totally inaccessible when I tried it about 6 months ago with West Ham United. In the end they abandoned trying to use it with me and switched to using Team Viewer.

David Griffith

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sylvie Duchateau
Sent: 27 April 2020 16:08
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using GoToMeeting (conferencing tool) with NVDA

Hello all,

In order to participate in a training session, I tried to test the conferencing tool GoToMeeting:

www.gotomeeting.com

But I only had access to a dialog alert. I could read its contents through object navigation and could only get connected through the help of a sighted user.

Once connected, I could not find any ways to turn on my camera, my microphone and so on.

Does anyone have experienced using this tool with NVDA?

thank you in advance for any information you can have.

Best

Sylvie