Re: Using GoToMeeting (conferencing tool) with NVDA

Sylvie Duchateau

Hello David and all,

I just asked them on twitter and they answered that I should use google chrome.

This is much more accessible as the desktop app.

You have keyboard shortcuts to enable or disable your microphone, your camera and so on.

Here is the url:

https://app.gotomeeting.com/home.html

Best

Sylvie

Le 27/04/2020 à 17:30, David Griffith a écrit :

I found it totally inaccessible when I tried it about 6 months ago with West Ham United. In the end they abandoned trying to use it with me and switched to using Team Viewer.

David Griffith