locked Re: how to get Emphasis and styled text

Bernd Dorer

Hi Brian,

for me it's more important to know the usecase for the options as they are listed in document formatting category.
If it helps I say Microsoft Word.

I want to explain them in a German Podcast and couldn't produce them.

Thanks
Bernd
Am 27.04.2020 um 22:38 schrieb Brian Vogel:

Your question is far to vague to be answered.  The first thing that would be necessary information is, "in what software."

This is also not an NVDA-related question, but is about whatever software/web editor you are using, and would probably be better posed in the Chat Subgroup.