Re: Question: Are there any tutorials on backup and restore helpful for NVDA users who totally rely on speech or Braille?

Rob Hudson

John Isige <gwynn@tds.net> wrote:
Anyway, my point is that with Narrator running right from the
installation screen of any bootable Windows nowadays, I feel like there
should be a way to get access to image restoration with a screen reader,
at least in theory. I don't know if there's a practical solution
available though.

Are you able to run things from a USB flash drive while the windows disk is booted? Say from the repair console?
You could get a portable version of active@ diskimage lite plus your disk images on an external drive, and run it that way.